Existential.Net Version History
2.0.0 (21st April 2022)
- Creating a Maybe<T> has been simplfied, with superfluous creation methods removed.
- Removed the following obsolete methods:
- Added Maybe<T>-supporting extension methods for IEnumerable<T>:
1.4.0 (5th April 2022)
- Added support for nullable reference types
- Added GetGenericEnumerable<T> - improved syntax for creation of generic enumerables
- Added more expressive static creation methods to Maybe:
- ...and to Maybe<T>:
- Marked older, less expressive methods as obsolete in favour of the more expressively named alternatives:
1.3.1 (12th November 2021)
- Added support for .NET 6.0
- Updated recommended .editorconfig string for null-check validation methods
1.3.0 (8th October 2021)
- Added optional MIT licence.
- Added methods to Validate:
- Added Negate() extension method for System.Predicate.
- Improved exception messages thrown for
1.2.1 (15th March 2021)
- Removed unnecessary package dependencies included in version 1.2.0.
1.2.0 (14th March 2021)
- Multi-targeting introduced to add improved support for .NET 5.0 and later:
- Cryptographically random generation of hash codes introduced for HashCodeHelper, for greater security.
- Marked redundant methods as obsolete in favour of more expressively named alternatives:
1.1.0 (29th November 2020)
- Established feature parity with Java's
Maybe<T>.Or(Func<Maybe<T>>) (now obsolete)
- Modified HashCodeHelper behaviour to ensure different results in different processes (in line with .NET Core default behaviour).
- Added new comparators to the Validate class:
EnumerableOfinternal, to restrict it to an implementation role.
1.0.0 (26th October 2020)
- Initial release as a .NET Standard 2.0 assembly under MS-PL licence.
- Support for:
- .NET Frameworks 4.61 to 4.8
- .NET Core 2.0 to 3.1
- .NET 5.0